Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 35 Mins Cook Time: 30 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr 5 Mins
- Preheat the oven to 175C on Fan Bake
- Set aside a tablespoon of the Vanilla Crumb. Blend the Almond Meal into the blender and blend until the texture is slightly sticky. Combine with Vanilla Crumb. Slowly add melted coconut oil into the mixture until crumbs begin to clump together.
- Place the crumb mixture into a small baking dish, leaving a small bowl for the blueberry mixture. Blind bake until crumb base starts to turn golden, around 30 minutes
- Place blueberries, sugar, salt and lemon juice into a large saucepan and cook until juices thicken (add a teaspoon of corn starch to thicken if needed). Taste and add more lemon juice if needed.
- Once the crumb base has become golden, take it out of the oven and leave it to cool. Once cooled, top the crumb base in the blueberry mixture and sprinkle a small amount of crumb on top. Cook the tart in the oven for 30 minutes. Once ready, take out of the oven and cool, and then serve.